Helium has many uses.
Helium is a non-toxic, inert (won’t burn or cause a chemical reaction) gas that is used for a wide variety of critical purposes, including:
- MRI Machines
- Lift Applications
- Electronics & Semiconductors
- Analytical/Special Gas/Labs
- Leak Detection
Helium is a clean, safe, natural resource.
- Helium is not only safe but extremely useful for many different industries.
- NTEC Helium comes from the cleanest deposits on earth (7% helium, compared to 1-3% from other sources).
- The clean helium on the Navajo Nation is unique in that it is found in formations of nitrogen. As a result, no harmful by-products are released in its production.
- NTEC Helium is extracted from repurposed existing oil well sites, aligning with NTEC’s commitment to bringing safe, reliable natural resources to market in a sustainable way.
Helium benefits the Navajo Nation.
- Helium offers a steady and reliable source of current and future royalty revenue to the Navajo Nation.
- Helium operations brought $1.3M in royalties and taxes to the Navajo Nation in 2022. This amount is projected to increase significantly.